Locum tenens thrives, even during a recession
The use of locum tenens physicians is ubiquitous, and for the past few years, it has been a standard part of medical staffing. Even during a recession, it’s seeing double-digit growth. Staffing Industry Analysts in Los Altos, CA, forecasts 14.5% locum growth between 2008 and this year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts