Robotic technology transforms traditional laparoscopic surgery
When faced with prostate cancer, patients typically have two choices: prostatectomy or radiation. The side effects associated with surgery can be devastating to patients, which makes carefully weighing the options even more important. After surgery, some patients experience urinary incontinence and sexual dysfunction, which lead many to choose radiation as the most acceptable option.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US