Prepare your organization to comply with Red Flags regs
When Congress passed the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA), little did healthcare organizations suspect that they would be on the hook for yet another government mandate. But that’s exactly what’s happened, and the May 1 deadline for implementing procedures to comply with the regulations, known as the Identity Theft Red Flags rule (16 CFR 681.2), is fast approaching.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013