CDHPs: Are you ready for consumer-directed care?
Although statistics from a recent study published in the American Journal of Managed Care indicate that just 2%–3% of privately insured healthcare consumers are covered by CDHPs, another study suggests that a much higher percentage of U.S. physicians treat patients who use these plans.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers