CDHPs: Are you ready for consumer-directed care?
Although statistics from a recent study published in the American Journal of Managed Care indicate that just 2%–3% of privately insured healthcare consumers are covered by CDHPs, another study suggests that a much higher percentage of U.S. physicians treat patients who use these plans.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'