CDHPs: Are you ready for consumer-directed care?
Although statistics from a recent study published in the American Journal of Managed Care indicate that just 2%–3% of privately insured healthcare consumers are covered by CDHPs, another study suggests that a much higher percentage of U.S. physicians treat patients who use these plans.
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Sam Foote, MD—The Courage to Speak Up
- HL20: Derek Angus, MD—An Intense Focus on Care
- No Boost to NFP Hospital Bond Ratings from Medicaid Expansion
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014