CDHPs: Are you ready for consumer-directed care?
Although statistics from a recent study published in the American Journal of Managed Care indicate that just 2%–3% of privately insured healthcare consumers are covered by CDHPs, another study suggests that a much higher percentage of U.S. physicians treat patients who use these plans.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening