Four technology trends that will change healthcare
Technology is constantly evolving. It has created more efficient hospitals, health systems, and physician practices, and also offers ease in managing information and helps providers keep up with their patients in this fast-paced world. Information technology (IT) trends that are changing the face of healthcare continue to surface.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'