Be prepared for recovery audit contractors
A three-year pilot program launched in 2006 helped CMS start taking a much closer look at Medicare claims, processes, and errors relating to them. The Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) program, initially performed in only a few states, is now being introduced nationwide.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US