Physicians: Are you ready to market yourself?
Despite many physicians’ misconceptions, marketing yourself or your practice does not mean turning yourself into a used-car dealer and your practice into a dealership. Quite the opposite of lowering yourself and your standards to that of tacky commercials and flashy slogans, successful marketing simply involves a little dedication and planning to ensure that your practice maintains a high-quality, patient-friendly atmosphere while also working to obtain name recognition within your community.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health