Physicians: Are you ready to market yourself?
Despite many physicians’ misconceptions, marketing yourself or your practice does not mean turning yourself into a used-car dealer and your practice into a dealership. Quite the opposite of lowering yourself and your standards to that of tacky commercials and flashy slogans, successful marketing simply involves a little dedication and planning to ensure that your practice maintains a high-quality, patient-friendly atmosphere while also working to obtain name recognition within your community.
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- Ebola: Lawmakers, Healthcare Leaders Clash Over Quarantines
- 'Leadership Gap' Threatens MU Momentum, Says AMA
- Investing in Population Health Strategies Creates Financial Risk
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Ebola: Nurses Demand 'Tools We Need' to Fight Infection