Physicians: Are you ready to market yourself?
Despite many physicians’ misconceptions, marketing yourself or your practice does not mean turning yourself into a used-car dealer and your practice into a dealership. Quite the opposite of lowering yourself and your standards to that of tacky commercials and flashy slogans, successful marketing simply involves a little dedication and planning to ensure that your practice maintains a high-quality, patient-friendly atmosphere while also working to obtain name recognition within your community.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers