Physicians: Are you ready to market yourself?
Despite many physicians’ misconceptions, marketing yourself or your practice does not mean turning yourself into a used-car dealer and your practice into a dealership. Quite the opposite of lowering yourself and your standards to that of tacky commercials and flashy slogans, successful marketing simply involves a little dedication and planning to ensure that your practice maintains a high-quality, patient-friendly atmosphere while also working to obtain name recognition within your community.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety