Physicians: Are you ready to market yourself?
Despite many physicians’ misconceptions, marketing yourself or your practice does not mean turning yourself into a used-car dealer and your practice into a dealership. Quite the opposite of lowering yourself and your standards to that of tacky commercials and flashy slogans, successful marketing simply involves a little dedication and planning to ensure that your practice maintains a high-quality, patient-friendly atmosphere while also working to obtain name recognition within your community.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers