Growing staycation trend urges local relaxation
Although flying to a tropical island or a Midwest ski resort are great ways to spend a vacation, you can find a similarly relaxing destination right in your backyard. It’s called a staycation, and it’s a trend that is quickly becoming popular among professionals.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream