Conduct an efficient and constructive SWOT analysis
Many doctors would classify the current economic downturn as a threat to their business. But others, even within the same practice, might view the financial climate as an opportunity for growth. In the end, the important fact isn’t how the situation is labeled, but that physician leaders are talking about it. And they are more likely to discuss what’s going on in- and outside their office if their practice conducts an analysis of its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems