MGMA: More medical groups coping with increased costs
A recent report from the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) confirms that operating costs are rising faster than revenue in many medical group practices. Although the findings are not surprising, the effect of the costs-revenue disparity is continuing to unfold, and how practices and health systems are responding could have serious implications for the practice of medicine.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care