Unstaked claims: Electronic data submissions to insurers move up-grudgingly
United Concordia handles more than 400,000 paperless transactions a month. But more than a decade after electronic claims submissions began to become commonplace in healthcare and dentistry, United Concordia still handles about half of its claims by paper.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers