Unstaked claims: Electronic data submissions to insurers move up-grudgingly
United Concordia handles more than 400,000 paperless transactions a month. But more than a decade after electronic claims submissions began to become commonplace in healthcare and dentistry, United Concordia still handles about half of its claims by paper.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest