In demand, otolaryngologists are, well paid and highly satisfied
Otolaryngologists are in high demand, and while their compensation isn?t increasing as rapidly as some other specialties, it?s above average for specialists. According to the 2008 MGMA Physician Compensation and Productivity Survey, 2007 median total compensation for otolaryngologists was $345,210?a 6.37% increase from the previous year.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%