In demand, otolaryngologists are, well paid and highly satisfied
Otolaryngologists are in high demand, and while their compensation isn?t increasing as rapidly as some other specialties, it?s above average for specialists. According to the 2008 MGMA Physician Compensation and Productivity Survey, 2007 median total compensation for otolaryngologists was $345,210?a 6.37% increase from the previous year.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program