Health Governance Report, April 2009
In today?s economy, there is an increased emphasis on providing less expensive, quality healthcare, while also remaining competitive in the consumer market. The face of healthcare is constantly changing as new trends emerge, and now, the growing number of global healthcare options are becoming more popular than ever.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness