Health Governance Report, April 2009
In today?s economy, there is an increased emphasis on providing less expensive, quality healthcare, while also remaining competitive in the consumer market. The face of healthcare is constantly changing as new trends emerge, and now, the growing number of global healthcare options are becoming more popular than ever.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care