Prepare your organization for machine-readable patient ID cards
Findings from the health plans report in the HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey 2009 indicate that the largest proportion of respondents would select a consumer-focused, market solution to fix healthcare, placing more responsibility on patients for their health and payments. The second most popular approach was a government-directed solution?excluding a universal single payer?that might entail some combination of higher Medicaid funding, regulation of insurance companies and drug and equipment markers, and funding for technology. The survey was developed by HealthLeaders Media, a division of HCPro, Inc., in Marblehead, MA, and the publisher of MCCRA.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream