Personal branding 101 for physicians
It’s time to set down the stethoscope and put away the balance sheet. Pull on your marketing boots—we’re going branding. First, let’s start with some basic terminology.
What is a brand?
Is a brand:
a. A business’ reputation
b. A category of products you offer
c. The way business is conducted
d. Your logo and tagline
e. All of the above
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs