Stimulus bill attempts to address physicians’ No. 1 EHR hurdle
Healthcare providers looking for assistance with the adoption of electronic health records (EHR) may be in for a pleasant surprise, according to the Health Information Technology (HIT) Extension Program included in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 that President Barack Obama signed February 17.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram