Stimulus bill attempts to address physicians’ No. 1 EHR hurdle
Healthcare providers looking for assistance with the adoption of electronic health records (EHR) may be in for a pleasant surprise, according to the Health Information Technology (HIT) Extension Program included in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 that President Barack Obama signed February 17.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers