Is your marketing a lightning bug or a lightning bolt?
CEOs count the number of patient beds filled, pharmacists calculate the correct dose of prescriptions, and nurses verify patients? vital signs?but the marketing of medical services is a less exact, yet vital, science of the healthcare business.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing