Is your marketing a lightning bug or a lightning bolt?
CEOs count the number of patient beds filled, pharmacists calculate the correct dose of prescriptions, and nurses verify patients? vital signs?but the marketing of medical services is a less exact, yet vital, science of the healthcare business.
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics