Is your marketing a lightning bug or a lightning bolt?
CEOs count the number of patient beds filled, pharmacists calculate the correct dose of prescriptions, and nurses verify patients? vital signs?but the marketing of medical services is a less exact, yet vital, science of the healthcare business.
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion