Medicine on the Net, May 2009
Online resources abound for a variety of healthcare-related issues. Just a little online research can produce tools, resources, publications, and online discussion groups, all meant to assist in the quest for information about healthcare issues. This edition of Medicine on the ‘Net features resources and information relating to fibromyalgia and osteoporosis.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers