Medicine on the Net, May 2009
Online resources abound for a variety of healthcare-related issues. Just a little online research can produce tools, resources, publications, and online discussion groups, all meant to assist in the quest for information about healthcare issues. This edition of Medicine on the ‘Net features resources and information relating to fibromyalgia and osteoporosis.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts