Build your own payer report card to assess performance data
A new trend with insurers is to pull out a report card that rates your organization’s physicians on measures of clinical quality, cost efficiency, and patient satisfaction. The problem is that payer data isn’t always accurate. If you collect and measure payer performance, you can refute inaccurate rankings and turn the tables on insurers during contract negotiations.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'