Use arbitration effectively in payer contract language, dispute resolution
Providers typically view arbitration as an alternative to litigation in order to settle disputes with individual payers that direct negotiations couldn’t resolve. Many healthcare providers assume that arbitration doesn’t apply to a dispute with multiple payers, or that allowing arbitration in their contracts might preclude the opportunity to litigate.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus