Calls for industry transparency increasing
Transparency will be a huge frontier for pharmaceutical companies during the next three to four years. John T. Bentivoglio, JD, cochair of King & Spaulding’s FDA/Healthcare Practice in Washington, DC, says he can’t overemphasize the importance of transparency.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers