Survey: HIM directors share scanning productivity standards
As with all health information management (HIM) functions, measuring scanning productivity can be difficult. Several factors affect a staff member’s ability to perform the job effectively and efficiently. HIM directors must sift through these factors and come up with a magic number that is reasonable yet also meets business needs.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program