In a sea of controversy, blogs can be life rafts
Although many hospitals avoid starting a blog for fear of sparking bad publicity, Nick Jacobs, president and CEO of Windber (PA) Medical Center, has found this to be a misconception.
When used appropriately, blogs can be an effective means of damage control for hospitals.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion