Healthcare Leadership Review, June 2009
In this month’s Healthcare Leadership Review, readers will learn how good leadership tools can foster an innovative environment, why e-prescribing makes good cents, how hospitals are aiming for perfection, why hospitals are pursuing alignment arrangements with physicians, how hospitals are making small changes and benefiting from big improvements, why physicians and hospitals must beware of ethics issues, how an American Hospital Association survey suggests hospitals are in critical condition, why healthcare reform means leaner hospitals, and how hospitals can examine their performances around diagnostic groups.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives