The Doctor’s Office, July 2009
This recruitment- and retention-focused issue of The Doctor's Office provides highlights from the recent AMGA/Cejka Search survey in addition to strategies for recruiting physicians in the face of a shortage and economic recession. In addition, we get you up to date on the Red Flags Rule and the retail movement in healthcare.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers