The Doctor’s Office, July 2009
This recruitment- and retention-focused issue of The Doctor's Office provides highlights from the recent AMGA/Cejka Search survey in addition to strategies for recruiting physicians in the face of a shortage and economic recession. In addition, we get you up to date on the Red Flags Rule and the retail movement in healthcare.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians