Don’t have a sense of urgency when starting urgent care
There are potential benefits when an established physician starts an urgent care center—more variety than a traditional clinical practice, a lifestyle change, and an increased patient base. But due to the vast differences in the urgent care setting when compared to a traditional physician practice, there are many pitfalls to avoid.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US