Don’t have a sense of urgency when starting urgent care
There are potential benefits when an established physician starts an urgent care center—more variety than a traditional clinical practice, a lifestyle change, and an increased patient base. But due to the vast differences in the urgent care setting when compared to a traditional physician practice, there are many pitfalls to avoid.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts