Don’t have a sense of urgency when starting urgent care
There are potential benefits when an established physician starts an urgent care center—more variety than a traditional clinical practice, a lifestyle change, and an increased patient base. But due to the vast differences in the urgent care setting when compared to a traditional physician practice, there are many pitfalls to avoid.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised