Health consumer survey reveals effects of economy
Once again, research confirms what we have been hearing anecdotally: Consumers are not accessing care at the levels they were a few years ago.
They are seeing their primary care physicians less, and more are holding off on nonelective procedures, according to a recent Thomson Reuters consumer health survey.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness