Health consumer survey reveals effects of economy
Once again, research confirms what we have been hearing anecdotally: Consumers are not accessing care at the levels they were a few years ago.
They are seeing their primary care physicians less, and more are holding off on nonelective procedures, according to a recent Thomson Reuters consumer health survey.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care