Health consumer survey reveals effects of economy
Once again, research confirms what we have been hearing anecdotally: Consumers are not accessing care at the levels they were a few years ago.
They are seeing their primary care physicians less, and more are holding off on nonelective procedures, according to a recent Thomson Reuters consumer health survey.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told