Stagnant housing market adds recruitment wrinkle
The housing market continues to make physician recruitment more difficult.
Reports of problems began appearing in 2007. In early 2008, Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement confirmed the trend in its quarterly publication, The Physician Recruiting Standard—and that was based on research from before the worst of the credit crisis.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill