Stagnant housing market adds recruitment wrinkle
The housing market continues to make physician recruitment more difficult.
Reports of problems began appearing in 2007. In early 2008, Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement confirmed the trend in its quarterly publication, The Physician Recruiting Standard—and that was based on research from before the worst of the credit crisis.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition