Stagnant housing market adds recruitment wrinkle
The housing market continues to make physician recruitment more difficult.
Reports of problems began appearing in 2007. In early 2008, Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement confirmed the trend in its quarterly publication, The Physician Recruiting Standard—and that was based on research from before the worst of the credit crisis.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer