Stagnant housing market adds recruitment wrinkle
The housing market continues to make physician recruitment more difficult.
Reports of problems began appearing in 2007. In early 2008, Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement confirmed the trend in its quarterly publication, The Physician Recruiting Standard—and that was based on research from before the worst of the credit crisis.
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- The Flourishing Medical Tourism Business in America
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards