Stagnant housing market adds recruitment wrinkle
The housing market continues to make physician recruitment more difficult.
Reports of problems began appearing in 2007. In early 2008, Dallas-based Delta Physician Placement confirmed the trend in its quarterly publication, The Physician Recruiting Standard—and that was based on research from before the worst of the credit crisis.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity