Health Governance Report, July 2009
In this month’s Healthcare Governance Report, readers will learn about an American Hospital Association member advisory on the RAC program, a new program that cracks down on Medicare fraud and abuse, how more states have implemented provider taxes, and strategies for capturing all reimbursements.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers