AHA issues member advisory on RAC program
With so many Medicare reimbursement dollars at stake, it is no surprise that everyone is putting in their two cents. Make no mistake—the wealth of information becoming available is a good thing. The more you know about the Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) program, the better you will be able to manage the process.
Most recently, the American Hospital Association (AHA) is sharing what it knows via a member advisory released April 20. The publication, Medicare Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs): Permanent Program Basics, contains a wealth of RAC-related information for healthcare providers.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus