AHA issues member advisory on RAC program
With so many Medicare reimbursement dollars at stake, it is no surprise that everyone is putting in their two cents. Make no mistake—the wealth of information becoming available is a good thing. The more you know about the Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) program, the better you will be able to manage the process.
Most recently, the American Hospital Association (AHA) is sharing what it knows via a member advisory released April 20. The publication, Medicare Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs): Permanent Program Basics, contains a wealth of RAC-related information for healthcare providers.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT