AHA issues member advisory on RAC program
With so many Medicare reimbursement dollars at stake, it is no surprise that everyone is putting in their two cents. Make no mistake—the wealth of information becoming available is a good thing. The more you know about the Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) program, the better you will be able to manage the process.
Most recently, the American Hospital Association (AHA) is sharing what it knows via a member advisory released April 20. The publication, Medicare Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs): Permanent Program Basics, contains a wealth of RAC-related information for healthcare providers.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- 3 NC Health Systems Form Shared Services Organization
- Hospital Pharmacies Prep for Drug Takebacks
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CMS Forecasts 4% Medicare Advantage Premium Hike in 2015
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH