AHA issues member advisory on RAC program
With so many Medicare reimbursement dollars at stake, it is no surprise that everyone is putting in their two cents. Make no mistake—the wealth of information becoming available is a good thing. The more you know about the Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) program, the better you will be able to manage the process.
Most recently, the American Hospital Association (AHA) is sharing what it knows via a member advisory released April 20. The publication, Medicare Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs): Permanent Program Basics, contains a wealth of RAC-related information for healthcare providers.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates