Prepare for aggressive recovery efforts from self-funded employers
The success of CMS’ Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) pilot is not only leading to its expansion nation¬wide; it’s inspiring other payers to take a second look at recovery efforts.
In particular, companies with self-funded health coverage are reviewing claims they’ve paid and, in some cases, they are seeking to recoup some of that money. That means your organization may face more demand letters from these payers—or the recovery firms they hire.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says