The pros and cons of the personal health record trend
As healthcare continues its push toward greater transparency, consumers are taking a more proactive role in their care. Potential patients are researching healthcare quality and price with the same fervor they would an automobile or flat-screen television, asking questions they once would not have, and, in many cases, taking control of their medical records.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues