Providing customer service in troublesome times
The troubled economy has resulted in many people losing their jobs, their homes, and their insurance coverage. The effects of the stress and panic are noticeable among a growing percentage of our family practice clientele.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal