Medicine on the Net, July 2009
This issue of Medicine on the Net examines how Medical informatics is playing a significant role in a unique, newly-launched partnership between Durham-based Duke University and the Durham, NC community. This issue also includes an online guide to skin cancer and obesity-related co-morbidities, as well as an overview of new healthcare Web sites.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives