Medicine on the Net, July 2009
This issue of Medicine on the Net examines how Medical informatics is playing a significant role in a unique, newly-launched partnership between Durham-based Duke University and the Durham, NC community. This issue also includes an online guide to skin cancer and obesity-related co-morbidities, as well as an overview of new healthcare Web sites.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High