Medicine on the Net, July 2009
This issue of Medicine on the Net examines how Medical informatics is playing a significant role in a unique, newly-launched partnership between Durham-based Duke University and the Durham, NC community. This issue also includes an online guide to skin cancer and obesity-related co-morbidities, as well as an overview of new healthcare Web sites.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs