Renewals: To negotiate better terms, know where you stand
Before your organization can negotiate from a position of power, it needs to know where it stands.
MCCRA spoke with several consultants to find out what healthcare organizations can do to best position themselves for contract renegotiations. While some of the tactics and strategies may sound obvious, many organizations fail to lay the proper groundwork.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts