Renewals: To negotiate better terms, know where you stand
Before your organization can negotiate from a position of power, it needs to know where it stands.
MCCRA spoke with several consultants to find out what healthcare organizations can do to best position themselves for contract renegotiations. While some of the tactics and strategies may sound obvious, many organizations fail to lay the proper groundwork.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay