Renewals: To negotiate better terms, know where you stand
Before your organization can negotiate from a position of power, it needs to know where it stands.
MCCRA spoke with several consultants to find out what healthcare organizations can do to best position themselves for contract renegotiations. While some of the tactics and strategies may sound obvious, many organizations fail to lay the proper groundwork.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- When a hospital closes
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare