Renewals: To negotiate better terms, know where you stand
Before your organization can negotiate from a position of power, it needs to know where it stands.
MCCRA spoke with several consultants to find out what healthcare organizations can do to best position themselves for contract renegotiations. While some of the tactics and strategies may sound obvious, many organizations fail to lay the proper groundwork.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments