Health Governance Report, August 2009
This month’s Health Governance Report features articles about how hospitals are dealing with a difficult economy, four HIPAA and HITECH topics to tackle now, how bills in Congress would resolve Medicare payment disparities in one state, how mystery shoppers add emphasis to infection control, how the RAC demonstration project offers valuable lessons, and how safety leaders learn during patient safety rounds.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care