Health Governance Report, August 2009
This month’s Health Governance Report features articles about how hospitals are dealing with a difficult economy, four HIPAA and HITECH topics to tackle now, how bills in Congress would resolve Medicare payment disparities in one state, how mystery shoppers add emphasis to infection control, how the RAC demonstration project offers valuable lessons, and how safety leaders learn during patient safety rounds.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised