The Doctor’s Office, September 2009
This issue of TDO will continue our staffing series with expert advice for training employees; provide recent updates from Medicare and the Centers for Disease Control; and help practices prepare for aggressive recovery efforts from self-funded employers. This month’s PPS will provide an array of perspectives on dealing with disruptive doctors as well as a primer on coding consultations vs. referrals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal