AHRQ spearheads effort to add patient voice to error reporting
However, the patient and his or her family’s point of view is missing from all of these reporting systems. A new project funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) aims to utilize the patient’s perspective more when analyzing adverse events.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse