The Doctor’s Office, November 2009
In this issue of TDO, our experts will guide you through the thornier parts of employment law, provide a wealth of ICD-10 resources, and walk you through an analysis of athenahealth’s fourth annual PayerView Rankings. PPS readers will learn how to make wellness part of their business strategy and more.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts