The Doctor’s Office, November 2009
In this issue of TDO, our experts will guide you through the thornier parts of employment law, provide a wealth of ICD-10 resources, and walk you through an analysis of athenahealth’s fourth annual PayerView Rankings. PPS readers will learn how to make wellness part of their business strategy and more.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus