The 20 most common employer mistakes
Employment discrimination lawsuits have doubled in the past 10 years, due largely to provisions of the 1991 Civil Rights Act that give juries a say in financial settlements. Among the headlines: Publix supermarkets got slapped with an $82.5 million class-action sex discrimination settlement and Coca Cola paid nearly $192.5 million in 2000 to settle a class action.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013