The 20 most common employer mistakes
Employment discrimination lawsuits have doubled in the past 10 years, due largely to provisions of the 1991 Civil Rights Act that give juries a say in financial settlements. Among the headlines: Publix supermarkets got slapped with an $82.5 million class-action sex discrimination settlement and Coca Cola paid nearly $192.5 million in 2000 to settle a class action.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US