Integrating wellness into your business plan
That means preventing diseases that can be prevented. Estimates attribute nearly 80% of chronic diseases to lifestyle factors, says Kathryn Menard-Rothe, wellness manager at Froedtert & Community Health, a regional hospital system in Wisconsin.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus