Recruit and retain the perfect physician
The first step in the recruiting process is determining why you need to hire a new physician. It may sound simple and obvious, but it is something that requires a lot of thought.
“A good sourcing strategy is a necessary piece of the puzzle for physician searches,” writes Kay B. Stanley, FACMPE, vice president of Coker Group in Atlanta, in its Crafting a Sustainable Model for Physician Recruitment and Retention white paper. “It begins with determining what type of people you need and then deciding the best way to reach them.”
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- The Drug Price Reform Debate