Study: Physicians getting paid faster and more often
The Internet-based provider of business services to physician practices evaluated 172 national, regional, and government payers in 40 states, making it the largest data set to date. The company used performance data from more than 18,000 medical providers, representing more than 41 million medical charge lines and $7 billion in charges billed in 2008.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers