Confront, correct, counsel disruptive physicians
“I hate House. There is no way in the world that that doctor would ever exist,” says Reynolds, the president and CEO of the Institute for Medical Leadership in Los Angeles.
Reynolds should know. At one time a practicing emergen-cy physician, she now provides medical groups with coaching, counseling, and strategies for handling problem doctors. Business is good.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic