Confront, correct, counsel disruptive physicians
“I hate House. There is no way in the world that that doctor would ever exist,” says Reynolds, the president and CEO of the Institute for Medical Leadership in Los Angeles.
Reynolds should know. At one time a practicing emergen-cy physician, she now provides medical groups with coaching, counseling, and strategies for handling problem doctors. Business is good.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers