Confront, correct, counsel disruptive physicians
“I hate House. There is no way in the world that that doctor would ever exist,” says Reynolds, the president and CEO of the Institute for Medical Leadership in Los Angeles.
Reynolds should know. At one time a practicing emergen-cy physician, she now provides medical groups with coaching, counseling, and strategies for handling problem doctors. Business is good.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses