Lean: Doing more with what you have
When Larry Coté, president of Kaizen Institute Lean Advisors in Ottawa, Canada, brought his young son to the hospital to have surgery on his wrist to mend a hockey injury, the doctors nearly performed the wrong procedure. But Coté doesn’t blame the surgeons.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer