Healthcare Leadership Review, December 2009
In this month’s Healthcare Leadership Review, executives will learn how to overcome barriers to using EHR data effectively, how clinical decision support tools can boost quality of care, how the Cleveland Clinic used business intelligence to improve performance, and more.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues