Healthcare Leadership Review, December 2009
In this month’s Healthcare Leadership Review, executives will learn how to overcome barriers to using EHR data effectively, how clinical decision support tools can boost quality of care, how the Cleveland Clinic used business intelligence to improve performance, and more.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care