Expert insights: Prepare for cooperation, scrutiny, and declining reimbursements in 2010
Mary J. Witt, vice president of The Camden Group in El Segundo, CA, doesn’t expect dramatic immediate changes; however, developments in 2010 may set the stage for a larger transformation in the coming decade, as government and private payers seek methods of reimbursement that are not based on a payment-per-unit-of-service methodology.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram