Expert insights: Prepare for cooperation, scrutiny, and declining reimbursements in 2010
Mary J. Witt, vice president of The Camden Group in El Segundo, CA, doesn’t expect dramatic immediate changes; however, developments in 2010 may set the stage for a larger transformation in the coming decade, as government and private payers seek methods of reimbursement that are not based on a payment-per-unit-of-service methodology.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion