Think twice before you submit that invoice
Are managed care organizations (MCO) asking for invoices for implants, prosthetics, and similar supplies? If so, they may not only create paperwork hassles: They may also jeopardize your group purchasing organization’s contracts, warns Maria K. Todd, MHA, PhD, CEO and managing partner of Global Health Sources, LLC, in Pompano Beach, FL.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'