Think twice before you submit that invoice
Are managed care organizations (MCO) asking for invoices for implants, prosthetics, and similar supplies? If so, they may not only create paperwork hassles: They may also jeopardize your group purchasing organization’s contracts, warns Maria K. Todd, MHA, PhD, CEO and managing partner of Global Health Sources, LLC, in Pompano Beach, FL.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers