Safety discipline: Successfully approaching violators
Finding the right approach to address such issues can be challenging in smaller private medical practices that are not under the umbrella of a larger hospital system, says Kathy Rooker, safety officer and owner of Columbus Healthcare & Safety ConsultantsSM in Canal Winchester, OH.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Educated Nurses Save Money