Promote prompt payment from CDHP, HDHP patients
But it’s not that easy. HDHPs and CDHPs (HDHPs with an account attached) are nothing new, but for many providers, challenges persist.
Some healthcare organizations have embraced them, both as providers and as employers, but others continue to struggle. Among the complaints: increased bad debt, delayed reimbursements, and higher cost to collect.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections
- Less Blood Testing for Some Surgeries Safe, Cost Effective
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Lower ED Margins Demand a Better Strategy
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions