Promote prompt payment from CDHP, HDHP patients
But it’s not that easy. HDHPs and CDHPs (HDHPs with an account attached) are nothing new, but for many providers, challenges persist.
Some healthcare organizations have embraced them, both as providers and as employers, but others continue to struggle. Among the complaints: increased bad debt, delayed reimbursements, and higher cost to collect.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality