Promote prompt payment from CDHP, HDHP patients
But it’s not that easy. HDHPs and CDHPs (HDHPs with an account attached) are nothing new, but for many providers, challenges persist.
Some healthcare organizations have embraced them, both as providers and as employers, but others continue to struggle. Among the complaints: increased bad debt, delayed reimbursements, and higher cost to collect.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US