Promote prompt payment from CDHP, HDHP patients
But it’s not that easy. HDHPs and CDHPs (HDHPs with an account attached) are nothing new, but for many providers, challenges persist.
Some healthcare organizations have embraced them, both as providers and as employers, but others continue to struggle. Among the complaints: increased bad debt, delayed reimbursements, and higher cost to collect.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers