Promote prompt payment from CDHP, HDHP patients
But it’s not that easy. HDHPs and CDHPs (HDHPs with an account attached) are nothing new, but for many providers, challenges persist.
Some healthcare organizations have embraced them, both as providers and as employers, but others continue to struggle. Among the complaints: increased bad debt, delayed reimbursements, and higher cost to collect.
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014
- Two-Midnight Rule Will Cost Hospitals Big
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges